AIGET – The mission of the Italian Association of Wholesalers and Energy Traders is to:
- Promote competition and transparency within energy markets
- Foster development and standardization of primary energy products, derivatives and the relevant markets
- Promote meetings, studies and sharing of information among members, in order to reach technical, economic and financial objectives of common interest, to ensure activities on national and international scale.
- Analyze the critical points that affect energy products trading and promoting initiatives aimed at their resolution. Within grid and market operators, and the institutions.
- Represent members of national, EU, and international associations that are related to energy industry.
- Promote energy trading, mainly with regards to electricity, natural gas and the related products and services
- Promote and coordinate possible initiatives launched by the members, within the jurisdiction of common, administrative and EU law, aimed at protecting common interests.